Participants in the challenge will each receive one of these colourful layered ceramic flower focal and accent bead sets made by me...
And an adorable painted bird ceramic bead set from Caroline...
I'm also delighted that the lovely Claire Braunbarth of Smitten Beads is joining us for this challenge and is contributing these gorgeous lengths of sari silk.
I'm sure you'll agree with me that these are pretty cool challenge packs and they'll be available at a cost of £12 GBP plus shipping (£2.50 GBP UK/ £3.75 GBP Overseas) per set to 20 lucky people who will be randomly selected from their comments on this post and Caroline's challenge post. If you win a spot in the challenge you will receive a surprise package containing one flower focal set, one bird bead set and a length of sari silk which you can use with beads from your own stash to create as many pieces as you like and then join us for the blog hop on Wednesday 16th April.
So, do you fancy trying your luck..? silly question - of course you do...!
All you have to do to enter is comment on this post or on Caroline's challenge blog post but please note - you must be willing to take part in the blog hop on Wednesday 16th April. There are are lots of ways you can increase your chances of winning too... do any of the following and leave an additional comment each time and you will get an extra entry for each one:
- Share this giveaway on your own blog
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook pages, Google+, Twitter etc.
- Become a new follower of 'The Gossiping Goddess'
- Become a new follower of 'Blueberri Beads' blog
- Become a new follower of Smitten Beads
- Become a follower of my Facebook page.
- Become a follower of Carolines Facebook page.
- Become a follower of Claire's Facebook page
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow Caroline on Pinterest
- Follow Claire on Pinterest
- Like my Etsy shops THEA jewellery and THEA too.
- Like Caroline'sEtsy shop Blueberri Beads
- Anything else of you can think of to spread the word.
Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each method to maximise your chances though!
The draw will close at 8pm GMT on Wednesday 26th February and I will randomly select and announce the winners on Friday 28th February. Winners will be sent an e mail asking them to forward payment in Great British Pounds to my Paypal address - payments should be made as quickly as possible to ensure beads are shipped in good time. We will aim to have all packs shipped by Monday 10th March which will allow five plus weeks for delivery and design.
It's as simple as that so good luck and I'll see you back here on the 28th and hope you'll be with us for the big reveal.
Oh, and I'll also be adding some similar pieces to my shop in the near future so watch out for announcements about that.